Lead Generation/PPC ads management
So, what does your website do? You probably have company info, some product or service details, maybe even a blog. But are there places on your site that encourage visitors to give you their information and establish their interest in becoming a customer? Or is your website just a glorified brochure? Be honest…is your site optimized for lead generation?
What Is Lead Generation And Why Should Business Owners Care?
A lot of businesses struggle with the implementation of lead generation on their website – most of our clients come to us needing some help with it.
Lead generation is simply capturing personal information about potential customers; such as name, email, phone number, company, job function, etc.. That information is then used to nurture prospective customers down the marketing funnel to get them on the path to eventually buying. Generating leads is a fundamental point in a buyer’s journey to becoming a delighted customer of your business.
There are many ways to generate leads, but PPC (pay-per-click) advertising is one of the best channels, even when you’re on a tight budget.
Whether you have a small coffee shop or a global accounting firm, you can explore various PPC lead generation ad platforms and ad types to boost the efficiency of your PPC campaign.
- You set the daily-monthly budget and control it.
- You only pay when someone clicks your ad
- You can compete even if your search engine rankings aren’t high
- You can easily test different ads
- You can gain more brand recognition
- You can launch a PPC advertising campaign in no time
- You can reach your ideal customers
How Lead Management Services at WP Website Agency helps its clients
- Generate business Lead – Engage the right customers through behavior tracking
- Manage business Lead – Easily build and scale automated marketing campaigns
- Increase Sales Revenue – Determine how marketing and channels impact revenue
- Reduce price per lead – Get quality leads faster with improved sales execution and short sales cycles.
- Automated lead processing – Eliminate certain requirements to cut down each individual record which in turn saves time, energy and money
- Lead distribution – Capturing leads from different sources and assigning the leads to the right sales representative quickly and efficiently
Leverage rich behavioral data, built-in intelligence, and sophisticated journey flows to identify, engage, and accelerate your best opportunities to orchestrate your buyer’s journeys.
1. What is a PPC ad network?
An ad network refers to a platform that can deliver your ads to users. Google Ads (previously known as Google AdWords) is an example of an ad network. If you want to create PPC ads, you will use an ad network, like Google Ads, Facebook, or Microsoft Advertising.
2. How do you track every activity of your sales team?
Every action performed by your leads as well as your sales agents is tracked with the help of automated reminders and task notifications and you can intervene if a lead has been sitting untouched in the system for a long time.
3. How much does a PPC ad campaign cost?
Prices for a PPC ad campaign vary by business, industry, and strategy. The average, however, is $9000 to $10,000 per month for small-to-midsize companies. This price range includes your ad spend, as well as additional expenses, like management services from a PPC agency.
4. How do you automate every step of the sales journey?
Design and customize workflows that are relevant to your business process. You can sketch zero-code end-to-end customer journeys, identify pain-points and drop-off areas, and plug the leaks.
5. Why advertise with pay-per-click ads?
Advertising with PPC ads offers your business several advantages in the marketplace, including:
- Set a custom budget that you can change at any time
- Access useful targeting options unavailable in traditional advertising
- Receive insightful audience and campaign data
- Respond to campaign performance in real-time to maximize performance
- Show up above organic results in online searches
- Outrank competitors
- Accomplish various goals, from brand awareness to purchases
- Reach people when they’re looking for you
- Support other digital marketing initiatives, like search engine optimization (SEO)
The fact that PPC offers an ROI of 2:1 demonstrates its usefulness in your online advertising strategy. If you want to grow your business online, as well as compete with top competitors, PPC can help you accomplish those goals.
- How do you gain insights into your sales funnel and progress?
With our services, you have access to over 135+ detailed reports, to measure every piece of your process like agent performance, revenue and pipeline analysis, sales productivity etc.
- How do you boost sales agent efficiency?
Sales agents can easily organize and access leads on a single tab using smart views, reducing response time and increasing sales efficiency. Leads can be classified into buckets such as fresh lead, follow up, pending leads, demo done and many more.
WP Website Agency has become the single-source of truth for client facing teams and helped them deliver on promises to the customer”
“Overall, with Wp Website Agency Lead Management services, we now have a repository of all our customers and prospects. We can access data on every single person who has ever done business with us, and generate reports on our overall business performance.”
“With the automation that XXX offers, the sales process has been vastly sped. It was also easier to track progress than before when things were manual. Currently, it’s just click, drag, move. It’s amazing and makes it very, very easy to navigate and follow up on.”
– Simran Kaur
Now that you have a fair idea of how a lead management system can help your business, what’s next?
Leave it to our expert team. We got you!
Let’s get started!