Are you a CONTENT CREATOR? Write for us!
We welcome guest blogs and are always looking for talented writers with expertise in digital marketing and technology.
Be 100% original and not published on any other resources. We are going to run your copy through a plagiarism checker, so please make sure it is written as an original.
- Contain at least 1000 words in length or more!
2. Contain relevant appealing graphics, images, infographics, analytics, videos, etc.
3. Not be identical to any of the topics we have already written about.
4. Not to be an advertisement for a service, brand, or product nor self-serving promotional.
5. Cannot include links to any of our competitors.
6. Does Provide value to our readers.
7. Does provide highly detailed and technically specific information.
8. Offer actionable advice, step-by-step instructions, checklists, or code snippets.
9. Be well-researched and fully supported with numbers, metrics, and other statistical measurements of success. Also include not less than 10 links to reputable sources.
10. Include all images as separate attachments (at least eight images) f.ex. images, infographics, screenshots, technical illustrations, diagrams and charts, animated GIFs. If you use third-party images, don’t forget to provide the link to the original.
11. Include one do-follow link to your website and one link to your social media profile in your bio.
12. Actionable advice, step-by-step instructions, checklists, or code snippets are all good ideas.
13. Be well-researched and backed up by facts, analytics, and other statistical success indicators. Include a minimum of 10 links to credible sources.
14. Include all pictures, infographics, screenshots, technical illustrations, graphs and charts, and animated GIFs as separate attachments (at least eight). Remember to offer a link to the original if you utilize third-party photos.
15. In your bio, include one dofollow link to your website and one to your social media profile.
Guidelines to write for us
Come up with a catchy title!
Make your title intriguing by using numbers or wordplay.
Length of Paragraph
There is no need to write big paragraphs; keep them short to keep readers engaged.
Sentences that are not too long
We prefer to keep our sentences short and sweet.
The last thing someone will read is the end of your post. Make it memorable and strong at the end.
TO PUBLISH GUEST POST WRITE TO US: email@example.com